BEFORE YOU START
Hello and welcome to Rodale Institute Farmer Training.
You will have access to this training across any and all devices you own, anytime, from anywhere, and a Certificate of Completion will be awarded once you finish the training modules.
Watch the brief video tutorial below for instructions, and here are some tips to help you get the most out of your experience:
- This course was created for delivery in Teachable, an online learning platform that will provide an exceptional learning experience. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. Once you create your school account, you should have easy access, but will be prompted to sign in with your credentials, unless you save your password and bookmark the site.
- Please start on the course Home Page. It is best to work through the material using the “Continue” and “Previous” arrows located at the top of each page. You can also jump to any part of the course by clicking on the left Menu.
- The course is divided into four semesters each with 8 or 9 weeks of content that use text, graphics, downloadable files, videos, and will contain your weekly homework assignments.
If you are having any trouble with the course, we are here to help!
You can ask for help in multiple ways:
For Online content assistance
- Email: [email protected], write “online course support” in the subject line
- Phone: 610-683-1481, leave detailed message and phone # so we can contact you
- Phone: 610-683-1400, ask for the Education Department
Below is a video explaining the functionality of Teachable and how to navigate in it.
This was the first day with the 2021 RIFT interns on site at Rodale Institute. The video below is from a presentation by the Rodale Institute CEO, Jeff Moyer on March 8, 2021.